This site is operated by Sampl. (a trading name of Gemsatwork Ltd.). We are incorporated in England & Wales with company number 09786861 and our registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom (“we”, “us”, “our”). Our website is https://www.samplmarketing.com/ (the “Website”) and all associated sub-domains.
When using words such as “you” or “your”, we are referring specifically to you.
Requesting a sample
You can request a sample either via one of our own forms or via a third-party form, such as via Facebook. You will be required to enter some basic personal information so we can deliver the sample to you if your request is approved, as well as contact you via email about the sample you have received.
If you do not accept our Terms, you will not be able to receive a sample. Once have checked the box, you have entered into a contractual agreement with us that you will always abide by the Terms laid out in this document. If your request is approved you will receive a confirmation email. You will be asked to accept the Terms every time you opt-in for a sample. By submitting the form you confirm the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
What we expect from you
You must be aged 18 or above to claim a sample. Potential claimants between 13 and 17 years old must have consent from a parent or guardian. As some products will be age restricted or targeted to specific demographics, not all samples will be available to everyone. By claiming a sample, you adhere to the following rules;
- You shall not sell or otherwise distribute for profit any of the product samples or other physical goods that we supply to you;
- You accept responsibility for the fair usage of the products in accordance with any applicable laws;
- You will ensure that you have read the relevant information pertaining to potential intolerances, allergens, or any other health risks before claiming a sample;
- You will not use Sampl to distribute unwanted and unsolicited communications (commonly known as ‘spam’);
- You understand that use of offensive, abusive, or misleading language with regards to leaving feedback or posting on social-media is prohibited;
- You hereby declare the personal information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge, this includes but is not limited to your name and address;
We reserve the right to restrict access to our website or terminate your use of Our Service immediately if we believe you have intentionally provided incorrect information or do not follow our terms correctly.
You must not bypass or attempt to circumvent any restrictions on the Sampl site.
What you can expect from us
If your request is approved we will endeavour to ensure your samples reach you in a timely fashion and in good condition, although we sometimes may not be able to fulfil this for matters outside of our control.
After dispatching your sample we will send you an email to provide you with an opportunity to purchase the product, should that be your intention.
We will also contact you via email to provide the opportunity for you to provide feedback about your experience of trying the sample you have received.
Clicking on either of the links in the email will start the survey. The links have unique identifiers which who is responding.
When you submit your feedback, you agree to the following:
- You are leaving a review for a product you have received to your household and was sampled directly by you
- Your review is an accurate representation of your experience with the product
- Any inappropriate or offensive reviews may result in your being barred from opting-in for samples in future
- You grant permission for us, our brand partners and other third parties to publish and distribute your review
- We are under no contractual obligation to use your review
- You have previously agreed to these Terms and are aware of what they enclose
Samples are provided ‘for free’ and therefore we have no legal duty to provide you with products, so nothing within these Terms should be seen as any form of legal obligation to supply samples to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of the samples (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in these terms will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Nothing in these Terms seeks to undermine your protections under the laws of England and Wales.
Our Intellectual property
Unless otherwise stated, Sampl and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sampl. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.samplmarketing.com or any of our subdomains for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may only use our website for your personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. You cannot and will not edit or modify any material on our website without our express permission.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights to the material, you must not;
- Republish material from http://www.samplmarketing.com or any other sub-domains
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.samplmarketing.com or any other sub-domains
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.samplmarketing.com or any other sub-domains
In this case we will contact you in writing via the email address you have provided us. For the purpose of this, we will have deemed the changes understood and accepted within 7 working days of receiving the communication.